The 16th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE2016) has been held from Monday, June 6th until Thursday, June 9th 2016 at the USI Faculty of Informatics, Lugano, Switzerland.
ICWE aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to tackle emerging and interdisciplinary challenges in the engineering of Web applications using next-generation technologies methods and tools which are becoming every day more critical for our society, education, media and culture.
The 16th edition of ICWE featured contributions related to different dimensions of Web applications:
- Web application modeling and engineering
- Human computation and crowdsourcing applications
- Web applications composition and mashup
- Social Web applications
- Semantic Web applications
- Web of Things applications